Sunday, June 1, 2008

Wow, it's June already!

I'm just moving right along on my Ravelry colors socks. I've got the six inches of cuff done and I'm ready to start on the heel. That's not the scary part. The scary part is picking up those stitches along the side to form the gusset. But I'm getting better at it. Here's how it looks so far:




I've worked on it a little since I took the picture and it's now up to six inches. Do you like that cushion in the background of the picture? I got new patio chair pads. Finally! My old ones wore out and I never got around to replacing them last summer so all we had to sit on on the patio were those plastic resin chairs. Now I have real patio chairs again. Yay! I can knit outside in comfort.

I bought more Cottontots yarn. I. Can't. Stop. Right now I'm just in a craze/phase where I keep buying this yarn.



As you can see from this bin I do not need any more cotton yarn.



For some reason I just love cotton yarn.

Well, I'm off to make some eggs or something to eat. It's nice to have time to make stuff like that on a Sunday. Later I'm making hamburgers on the grill. YUM!

1 comment:

Larjmarj said...

Wow, you really are crankin' on that sock, I've been watching your progress. I love when I can sit outside on the patio and knit in the summer time. Miss seeing ya!