Monday, June 2, 2008

A Piece of My Childhood

I was going through some stuff in the basement the other day and I came across this:




The remainder of my Barbies!

Oh what fun to look through it. The memories! I had so much fun playing with these, my sister and I would play for hours on end. We didn't have 50 Barbies each like kids do nowadays, we just had a few. We played the heck out of them. Here is the case opened up:



I still have Skipper and Skooter and Ken. Ken has lost his pants somewhere along the line, but he still has shirts and some mismatched shoes. And Barbie is nowhere to be found. I don't know what ever happened to her. Look at all those wonderful clothes for them! My Mom made us coats for Barbie and a nightgown, they are in that collection somewhere. What treasures! I used to save my allowance and go to Korvette's to buy Barbie clothes. They had the best selection.

It was so fun to take a trip down memory lane!

No comments: