Saturday, June 7, 2008

Toe Decreases

I'm still plugging away on the Ravelry colors socks. I've finally made it to the toe decreases after almost two weeks of working on this sock. See how it's coming along:




I'm still loving it! Here's a close-up of the heel. It's the best picture I could get without totally blurring it.



I was going to take a break after this sock before starting the second and work on a pair of Fingerless Mitts in a Ravelry group. But it's become so clique-y with pattern test knitting that I've lost interest. Maybe I'll do them on my own another time.

It's very hot and steamy outside again today. I'll just stay inside in the AC and knit. It seems so early to have the AC on so much. I am glad I have it though!

1 comment:

Larjmarj said...

The sock is looking awesome! It's probably better to keep cruising on the socks, that way you don't end up with a sock orphan. ;-)