Saturday, May 10, 2008

Yard work

Beautiful outside today! One of those days where you had to be outside. I got some work done in the yard. I refreshed all the mulch in the front, it's clean and tidy looking. Can't wait to get some more flowers out there and have lots of color. It felt good to be outside, but my muscles are crying, not loudly, but I know they are there.




That's my little house!

I finally got the apron done. This was a lot more work than I thought it would be. But I really like it!



And here's the back:



No knitting going on at the moment. I finished the dishcloth made of Cottontots. It's so soft. I'm deciding what to make next. I think I may be able to get back into the knitting groove, my hand has been OK.

I also made one more project bag:



And that's about it. My four day weekend is flying by. I wish the work week went this fast.

2 comments:

Larjmarj said...

LOVE the apron, so retro. I need to do yard work but I blew everything off on Saturday. Oh well....it'll still be there.

Holly Bee said...

CUTE apron!!! Good work!