Sunday, May 25, 2008

No calories

Well, did you guess correctly as to what yesterday's mystery project was?


Here it is:



A cupcake! Isn't it cute! I saw the pattern and just had to make it. No calories in this thing. But it made me so hungry for cake, I just had to bake one. I made a banana cake, from scratch, mmmmmmmmmmm



I'm making some babyback ribs on the bbq grill today, this cake will make a wonderful dessert.

I worked in the yard a little while. Just thought I'd show you a picture of the junkyard next door.



This is what I live next to. Lovely isn't it? We call these neighbors "The Clampetts" around here. I call him "Mr. Pita" (Pain In The Ass). I wish I could afford a privacy fence.

Well, I'm off to enjoy the rest of the day. Have a great Memorial Day weekend and remember those in the Armed forces who gave their lives for us.

1 comment:

Nikki said...

Happy Memorial Day, Diane!!