Thursday, May 22, 2008

Live, Laugh, Love

I had a 50% off coupon from Michaels so I HAD to use it. I bought some more Cottontots. I made some dishcloths from it not too long ago and it was a joy to knit with. I also saw this Patons Be Mine on clearance and HAD to have it. It's so soft. Not sure what I'll make with it.




I'm using a vacation day and taking tomorrow off. That will give me a four day weekend! Yippee! I can't afford to go to work anyway, not with gas prices. Sheesh, gas prices are sucking my wallet dry. I hate it. I'm going to use a vacation day every Friday throughout the summer. These prices are killing me. It will be nice to have a three day weekend every weekend! Hopefully in the fall the prices will drop.

I bought a new thing to hang on my front door. I need to keep reading it, it makes me happy:



That's it for today. I'm off to feed the kitties now.

2 comments:

Heather said...

I want to get me some cotton tots, because I have a baby to knit for (my BFF is expecting...woohooo) The sign is really nice, I have one similar that I hang next to the front door.

Heather said...

Wooster is about an hour south of Cleveland, well not exactly south, but you get the idea. I probably wouldn't be going myself if it wasn't for my dad and stepmom going down. They go every year and every year they ask if I want to drive down and I never can. But since Hubby is still in CT and we aren't doing our annual camp out I decided to go with my parents. And since my bday is on Monday I am hoping to get a some fiber related gifts from them.