Saturday, May 17, 2008

New Yarn

I needed some new yarn to pet. Sometimes a knitter JUST needs new yarn. So, I went back to the new local yarn store that recently opened. I've been lusting after this yarn since I went there two weeks ago and didn't buy it. I kept thinking about it, wanting it. I don't know why and I don't know why I didn't buy it when I was there. Just one of those things. I went today and bought it. I have no idea what I'm going to make with it. Maybe an absolutely beautiful dishcloth since I only bought one skein.




And while I was there I signed up for a class. The class isn't until October, but that's OK, I have something to look forward to.

A couple of weeks ago I had a half off coupon for Michaels. I went there and bought this box. Just HAD to have it.



Isn't it pretty? I'm storing all my DPNs in there and circular needles. Plenty of room, and plenty of room for more!



I love my pretty needle box!

Tomorrow is my daughter's birthday. My sweet baby girl will be 19. Her last year to be a teenager. I'm making her a cake and it's just about time to get it out of the oven. So, I'm off for now. I hope you're having a great weekend!

2 comments:

Nikki said...

oooo pretty yarn!!! and box!

and I heard you on Ravelry last night! :) I was gonna call in but I had no idea what to say! (yes, you can file me under self conscious dork LOL)

Krystal said...

I love the box, so nice. :)

Happy birthday to your daughter!