Sunday, May 4, 2008

Oh what a beautiful morning!

It's so pretty and sunny out there this morning. I went outside to take a picture of the tree in my yard that is in bloom. It's gorgeous when it blooms, the picture doesn't do it justice. I love this little tree. There was a robin in it but when I got close it flew away. I love all the pretty colors of spring!




On the needles I have a dishcloth, Grandma's Favorite. I love making that pattern, so easy, good TV knitting. I got the apron cut out and hopefully will have time to work on it today. I think the colors look so retro.



Aprons are fun to make, you can get so creative with them. They're like little works of art. I'm making the apron in the center of that pattern envelope, the full sized one.

This is the yarn I used for the kitty I posted yesterday. So very soft. Patons Be Mine.



I've never used this yarn before. I saw it on clearance at Michaels and it was just of those things where "I had to have it"!

No comments: