Thursday, September 4, 2008

Souveniers

When I went away on my mini vacation I spent a lot of time in the craft store and bought some fun stuff to craft with. I always have to get some kind of souvenier on a trip! I bought some fabrics from the Walmart. The large pieces I'm hoping to use in the rag quilt that I'm planning to make some day. The remnants are Halloween fabrics, just had to have them!




And, of course, I had to buy yarn! The craft store had Sugar & Cream in colors I didn't have and that I don't see around here, so two balls fell into my basket. I also bought a ball of sock yarn for some future attempt at making socks.



I had a grand time in the craft store! I could spend hours and hours in there and go back the next day and do it all over again. I bought a few oddments there for doll making, some wonderfully scented Yankee Candle tarts, and some Eucalan to wash woolen things that I knit.



I love all my souveniers!


No comments: