Sunday, September 7, 2008

Lazy Sunday Morning

It's a lazy, rainy, quiet Sunday morning. A good day to stay inside and work on crafts. I made some progress with the witch yesterday. I'm loving her so far!




She's going to have pumpkins hanging from her at the bottom. That's what I'll work on today.

I did start another sock. Just a plain, simple, easy sock. The pattern is from the Yarn Harlot's "Recipe". I got the yarn from an etsy shop not too long ago, the color is called "Confetti".



My Mom went to a garage sale the other day and bought this box of yarn for my sister and I to share. I love getting goodies! Not sure what I'll make with any of it. I'm thinking of making a shawl with that light blue on the bottom, which is a nylon/acrylic/mohair blend. Really soft!



When I went to pick up the yarn, my Dad gave me a bag of homegrown tomatoes. Aren't they beautiful! Can't wait to eat one. I see BLT's, and grilled cheese and tomato sandwiches, and a pasta recipe I want to try, and maybe even stewed tomatoes in my future.



My tomatoes did not do well this summer, so getting these is a real treat!

1 comment:

Larjmarj said...

Love the sock color!

Will you be coming to knitterpalooza? I have that Sat off and am planning on it.