Sunday, January 18, 2009

Drowning in Snow

Yep, you guessed it. More snow. The never ending snow battle this winter. This angel is on my back deck, she stays there all year. Before the snowstorm yesterday:




And this is how she looks this morning. Snow, snow, snow. Everywhere. Can't escape it.



I'm sick of snow. The only good thing about it is I stay inside and knit! I've started and frogged lots of stuff lately. I just can't seem to get it right the last few days. I did start this yesterday and it stayed on the needles. It looks like a mess right now.



It's a ruffle for something. I'm still learning my camera settings so it's a little blurry. I'll be working on that ruffled thing for a long time. One of those things where you work on it, put it down and work on something else, come back to it, etc.

I did get another preemie hat done. This one is so tiny! That's a Glade candle next to it. The hat is made with Plymouth DK Baby. So soft. I really like that yarn.



I gave up working with that mohair yarn I showed you the other day. Ughhh, a pain to work with. I just didn't like it. Another item into the frog pond. But I did get the Who? Hat done. I love it!



I'll probably give it to my grandson next Christmas. I made the child size but I can actually fit it on my head even though it doesn't cover my ears it will cover his.

And that's about it for today. Gotta dig out of this white mess AGAIN, and then I'll probably just stay in today and play with my yarn.

2 comments:

Lallee said...

I know about frogging! You'll find the right touch and pattern. Your yarns are beautiful.

Thank you so much for your kind comment on losing our kitty. I really appreciate it!

Jeanne said...

Love the hats - too cute! I'm sorry you are getting more snow - I'm really tired of it too, and I'm ready for spring!