Sunday, January 4, 2009

New camera

I got a new camera for Christmas. Merry Christmas from me to me! I'm still getting used to it and all the settings that it has. Sometimes pictures are good, sometimes not. It will take time. But I do love my new toy!


First off, I'll show you what I have been knitting. My first preemie hat. Oh it's so tiny! I'm almost done with it. I do know I won't be making this pattern again, four inches of 1 x 1 ribbing nearly drove me insane.



I hope it keeps some precious little baby warm.

My daughter made me one of those fleece blankets for Christmas. I love it with all my heart! I can only imagine her crawling around on her dorm room floor to make it. That makes me smile that she did that for me!



Kitty cats!

I finished the Bella's Mittens I made for my daughter. She loves them! They come up really high on the arm, and even though they are quite long they did knit up pretty quickly with bulky yarn.



They will keep her nice and warm on those freezing cold mornings walking to her classes.

I bought some yarn at Joann's the other day, a new one by their Sensations brand, Truboo. It's so soft! I have no idea what I will make with this. I've been lusting after it for quite a while and since it was one sale, and who can resist a sale, I bought the yarn. I really love how it feels.



That's about it in my household. Back to work tomorrow. My daughter will be here until the end of the week then back to school for her. I have truly enjoyed having her home for her winter break and will miss her dearly.

1 comment:

Susan said...

Those mittens are absolutely gorgeous! Great job. Happy New Year!