Friday, October 24, 2008

Yay, it's the weekend!

I'm soooooooooo glad it's Friday and the weekend is here! Next week I'm taking Friday off and will have a nice long weekend.


I've been working on my fair isle hat. Really fun! I like this technique. I've made some progress and you can see it this time.



What do you think? I'm loving it!

I heard that knitting bags were on clearance at Michaels. I finally got there today and they had some left. Yay! I got one, and I just love it. Can't wait to fill it up. Half price too! $11.99. Not bad at all.



I see a cat was walking by as I snapped the picture. See the kitty tail? LOL! Oh my funny cats!

It's supposed to be a rainy dreary weekend. Good one to stay inside and knit. And make soup! I bought a cute little soup pot the other day. It's a 3 quart and I just love it. The perfect size for me.



Time to go browse the cookbooks and see what kind of soup recipe calls out to be made.

No comments: