Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!

Wow, it's a beautiful day here in Michigan for Halloween! Sunny, pleasant, not too chilly. It will be nice later for the trick-or-treaters.


I couldn't help myself. I made one more trip to Michaels for a clearance knitting bag. This time I got the small project bag, perfect for socks!



It matches the other two bags I recently bought. Really, I could not help myself. $3.99 for that little beauty. And no, the sock yarn did not come with it. That's my next ball of yarn waiting to become socks. Eventually.

I gathered up all the bags of used clothes that were in the basement and took them to the Salvation Army thrift store this morning. And ended up coming home with more stuff, lol! So fun to look around in thrift stores.

I bought a couple of sweaters, real nice condition, and I have a lot of things I can wear them with.



And I saw this little glass beauty. For some reason I fell in love with it and HAD to have it. So it found its way home with me.



I'll use it for candy, or ornaments, or maybe even display my dotee dolls in it.

So I guess I'll go knit or something until it's time to pass out the candy. I took the day off and I'm really enjoying being home on a work day. Fun!

Have a nice weekend!

No comments: