Wednesday, October 22, 2008

I have new socks!

Finally! I finished the socks. I just love them! The yarn is so soft and colorful. And the socks are so comfy! And look at my kitty getting in the picture in the background, silly girl!




These took me quite a while to make as I would start, stop, do another little project, come back to them. Finally, I got on a real roll with the knitting and got them done. Yay me!



I can now move on to something else for a while besides. But I have more sock yarn. It's so addicting to buy sock yarn. I don't know why. I do need to knit from my stash for a while. I'll try. Maybe.

I'm still taking the knitting class for two color yarn, stranded, fair isle, whatever you want to call it. Lots of fun! We made a little progress on our tams at class last night.



I have to get 22 more rows knitted before class next week. I can do this! It is quite enjoyable, and when you get on a roll and see those colors turning into something . . . fun! I'm so glad I finally learned this technique.

So I'm glad I finally have some knitting to show you.

I went to a craft fair over the weekend and bought a few things. I love the little angel, so cute! That glass jar is filled with a scented gel, it's a room freshener. And that little toothpick holder is hand painted. Just perfect for fall.



That's it for this time. I think I'll go get cracking on my homework, lol!

No comments: