Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Please send ice cream



Ughhhhhhhhh, it sure is hot. I have no energy when it's like this. I hate being cooped up in the summertime.


Went to knitting night last night. It was nice. I finished the breast cancer pink dishcloth I was making and gave it to its intended recipient there on the spot, so no I don't have a picture of it. I didn't want to leave, so I started a grandma's favorite dish/wash cloth for my daughter. Today the mystery dishcloth knit-along started, so I got my nine rows of that done until tomorrow when I get another set of rows. I guess I'll head back to the couch and work on grandma's favorite for the evening. I did go outside and watered my poor flowers, it was so hot, wasn't out there but maybe five or ten minutes and sure worked up a sweat. I know I'll be crying in about 6 months cuz I'll be freezing, but I really don't like the 90 degree temps.

No comments: