Wednesday, August 8, 2007

I'm melting

It's so hot. I think one more day of this humidity and then it will just be in the 80s with low humidity. Feels like a tropical rain forest.

Haven't been knitting too much. Made a little makeup purse for my friend's breast cancer fund raiser. Finished the KAL dolphin dishcloth. Made a blue and white and a pink and white gramma's favorite dishcloths for my daughter. Just little stuff. Started a wool scarf for my son for Christmas. I couldn't stand touching the wool and I didn't like how it looked, so I frogged it and haven't restarted it yet. It was going to be huge across, 38 stitches, that just seemed so big. I'll start over in a day or so. I'm going to make another breast cancer ribbon pink dishcloth and then maybe this heat will break and I'll be able to touch the wool again.

Been too lazy to even take any pics for the blog. So no pics today.

I did sign up for an etsy account, heheheheh. Bought some soap, can't wait until it comes. I think etsy is going to be my new addiction. So, I'm off to surf some more.

No comments: