Friday, March 5, 2010

It's the Weekend!

I'm so glad it's Friday! I live for the weekends. More time to do stuff I enjoy.


My Jelly Roll came in the mail! I was so happy to come home to a package. It made my day. I have it all cut out and ready to sew. Here it is before I unwrapped it and the scissors got to it.



An unusual blend of colors. But they go so well together. Can't wait to get started on this for the Jelly Roll Quilt Along.

I signed up for a mystery quilt class. It was supposed to start in February. Hmmmm, it's now March and no class has started. I did buy a secondhand sewing machine to take to the class. It's just sitting here waiting to go.



So I made her a dress. Gotta keep her clean and free of dust. Hopefully soon we can travel together and have fun. She sews so smoothly. I'm glad I bought her.



If the class doesn't start soon, I can leave her on the dining table and sew there if I don't want to sew in the sewing room. It's nice to have choices sometimes!

And, yes, I still knit. I've been working on a pair of socks. They take forever. Eventually I'll have some knitting content. That's what I've been working on. How about you?

Have a great weekend!

No comments: