Thursday, March 25, 2010

Fabric, fabric everywhere

I'm on the home stretch of my Downy Touch of Comfort Quilt. It's all pieced, the borders are on, ready for the next step.




It's all layered with backing and batting and pinned together. I've started the quilting on my sewing machine.



This quilt isn't that big so I've been able to quilt it on my sewing machine. It still takes some maneuvering but I'm managing. Just a couple more rows of quilting and then I can bind it.

I've been learning more each time I make a quilt. I'm totally addicted. The next one will be better, the seams will align better, the colors will be better. I'm totally enjoying this! Once this Downy quilt is done then I can get back to finishing up the Schnibbles quilt and then . . . the list is a mile long of what I want to make.

In the meantime I received some fabrics in the mail that I bought. Once again from an etsy shop. I can't stay away. Fabric is taking over my life.



Aren't they cute! I have no idea what I'll make with them. Maybe a little bag for Easter goodies. Maybe an Easter table runner. The possibilities are endless.

No comments: