Saturday, March 20, 2010

It's National Quilt Day!

Look! I have knitting! I finished these socks the other day. Nice and bright.




I used Lion Brand sock yarn for these, and just a basic sock pattern. Another pair of socks to add to my collection.

Today is National Quilt Day. I am doing my part. I'm working on a small quilt. Downy is sponsoring Touch of Comfort Quilts. You can read about it over on the side under my Links. They sent me the cutest fabrics to use!



That's what I'm working on today. I've gotten quite a bit done on the quilt top so far. This is very bright and colorful too!

And I just HAD to show off this fabric that I got in the mail. I fell in love with it in an etsy shop and just HAD to buy it. Aren't those birds just the sweetest little things!



I have no idea what I'll use it for, but I'm very happy it's now in my stash.

No comments: