Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Coming attractions

I just can't stop sewing. I'm just about done with the 50s apron. No pictures yet.


What do you think this is? A big empty coffee can, a pattern and fabric? Why, a can caddy. Of course you knew that!



I can keep all my sewing notions and tools that I need by the machine in this thing. I keep having to pull out more and more little sewing tools when I'm sewing. Now I'll have a big pretty caddy to keep them in right by the sewing machine. I could probably use a bushel basket for all the tools I have, but a can will do for now.

I keep coming across the term "Schnibbles" lately. So I just HAD to find out what that meant and then jump on the bandwagon and order a pattern. It arrived safely in my mailbox! I can't wait to start this. I've got my charm squares and background fabric all set to go.



I'll probably be working on it this weekend. I always need to keep busy when someone I love is traveling. It passes the time until they arrive safely. And it will give me something to work on while I impatiently wait for my jelly roll to get here for the Jelly Roll Quilt Along.

No comments: