Sunday, March 14, 2010

I have a fiber addiction

Such a dreary gray rainy weekend. I just want to stay inside and sew. And I will. Later.


I got the St. Patty's Day totebag done for my Aunt. It's on the way to her in the mail. I hope she likes it.



It was hard to part with. I like how it turned out. Instead of using fabric for the handles I used grosgrain ribbon. And I added some lace trim to the pocket. It was fun to make as I love making bags. I'm addicting to making bags. I can't stop.

I've also been working on my Schnibbles quilt. The blockss are sewed together and done.



Next step is to sew the rows together. Then I can add the borders. That will keep me busy today.

I also started the house socks I'm making for my daughter. I'm using Plymouth Encore worsted weight yarn. These will knit up a lot quicker than socks using sock yarn.



I love the colors! I've dubbed them "watermelon socks".

Time to go do a few chores and errands then the rest of the day I'm hoping to sew. And sew and sew and sew. Have a great Sunday!

No comments: