Thursday, March 13, 2008

More Jammies!

The sun is shining brightly today, the snow is melting, I can even see patches of grass, yay! We're not out of the woods yet, we could still get snow, but we sure needed this nice day. In the meantime my daughter is on spring break, out of town, in Florida. She sent me this picture of the beach . . . sigh




I could use a spring break. Instead, I've been home. Still sewing. I got the fishy flannel fabric sewed up. Very comfy! I wish I could wear these to work.



So, yep, I'm still having fun sewing. I ordered some Japanese fabric from some Etsy vendors. So cute! Can't wait until it comes. Not sure what I'll make with it, but I HAD to have it. I may make a laptop sleeve with some of it, not that I ever take my laptop anywhere, but I may some day.

While I was sewing yesterday, Katie thought she'd curl up in my sewing machine cover that I just threw on the floor. She fit into it nicely.



Cats. They don't leave anything alone.

I'm still working on the beret. Finally made some progress and I'm decreasing. I'm worried that I don't have enough yarn to finish, which will make me really sad. I hope I don't have to order more. So, now it's time for The Great Yarn Race. Hope I win!

1 comment:

Larjmarj said...

That beach picture is just cruel.