Monday, January 14, 2008

Life's Little Twists and Turns

Did you ever have something happen to you that's just . . . well remarkable? I must be having some good karma lately. I'll write more about this in the future as I am still floored over it.


Anyway, I've been making another pair of Cabled Fingerless Mitts which were from a knit-along I did. This time they are for me! I have one done. It turned out nice and it fits good.



I'm using the Patons Decor I bought the other day when I HAD to have a yarn fix. The colors in the picture don't do it justice.

I bought some little stitch markers from an Etsy shop and they came today. Look at them, they are so hilarious!



How could you not smile when using these? They go up to a needle size 11 (US).

I went to knit day yesterday with my friends from Saline. Kind of a long drive for me, but it was worth it. It's always nice to see those ladies. I got some work done on my hat, which is a good knit and chat knitting project. And tomorrow is my other knitting group, I haven't been there in so long, I'm really looking forward to it.

3 comments:

Leeann said...

Those stitch markers are perfect! I'm glad to hear things are going well for you, can't wait to read the details. :)

Heather said...

Love the mitt, what pattern are you using for that one. I see that it has a cable up the center.

Larjmarj said...

I LOVE those stitch markers!! So punk rock!! Good to see you back tonight!