Friday, January 18, 2008

Big Box on my Porch

This was on my porch when I got home from work today . . .




Of course I opened it. (Yes, it was addressed to me!) . . .




Lots of goodies inside . . .




Poor little box was so cold on my porch. I couldn't get it into the house fast enough. I am floored by this yarn. I will tell more in a few days. Stay tuned!

It's supposed to be really really cold this weekend. A perfect weekend to stay inside and knit and knit and knit. And I have plenty of yarn to knit with!

I would like to say a big THANK YOU to all of you who have offered your kind thoughts and prayers for my granddaughter. We still don't have any test results back. The waiting is awful. I feel so bad for the poor child. But she's hanging in there. Last summer she wanted to learn to knit, but it was a busy day and I didn't have time to show her. Hopefully all will be well with her arm soon and we can have a girl day of yarn and knitting and I'm sure there will be some lunch involved and Reese's peanut butter cups.

6 comments:

Larjmarj said...

Where O' where did the mystery box come from?

That's a LOT of yarn!

Leeann said...

Oh wow, I'm so excited to hear more about this mystery box!

Shorty said...

Looks like a great haul! Can't wait to hear the details on what's inside.

Tina said...

Wow, what a great surprise, and what a great time to receive it. With temperatures in the teens today, I don't want to leave my house either.

Krystal said...

Thanks! That is my husband and one of my dogs (his dog lol). :) Looks like a great yarn haul, btw. lol

Heather said...

Wow, lookie at all that yarn? When ya' going to spill it...c'mon Diane....spill it!!!