Monday, October 22, 2007

Transformation

I got this from one of the girls at Tuesday knit night . . .



And I made this with it . . .



I didn't like it. I screwed it up a lot and it was small and the ends I had woven in kept coming out, so I did this to it . . .





And now it's becoming some peek-a-boo mittens. There are some things I will learn by doing these mittens and some things I haven't done for a while. I was getting stagnant, time to stimulate the brain and try something different. I probably won't be able to take this to Tuesday knit night and work on it because I have to concentrate too much on it . . .





Let's see if I can transform this yarn into mittens.

Mom is still in the hospital and no diagnosis yet. Poor thing. She looks horrible. I'm going up there in a while and see what's what for today.


I also got a call from the library, I had requested Crazy Aunt Purl's book, "Drunk, Divorced and Covered in Cat Hair". The book came in and I picked it up. I'll be digging into that soon.




1 comment:

Larjmarj said...

Ribbit Ribbit!
Been there done that!