Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Another Day, Another Frozen Dinner

Gee, I haven't written in a few days. I guess I've been busy. My daughter came home for the weekend. I took her shopping for a new winter coat. Got that accomplished. Bought her a couple of tops and 2 for myself. Used the stupid credit card, ughhhhh. Oh well. Life goes on.


Here are some hats I made for the grandkids for Christmas:








The blue one is for my grandson, he's 4. It's Bernat cotton handicrafter. The pink and yellow one is for my granddaughter. It's called squiggles or something like that. It's an acrylic with these weird little squiggly things in the yarn. I double stranded it. I actually got the yarn at a dollar store up north. I still have a lot left.


I have a frozen Stouffer's French bread pizza in the oven. Dinner will be served soon. Tomorrow is my granddaughter's birthday. She will be 11. I'm going out to dinner with my son and his family to celebrate. Chinese food! No frozen stuff here tomorrow.

No comments: