Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Tired



I wish I was a cat. Just lay around all day and stare out the window. And puke. That's Pixie on the left and Katie on the right. It's amazing that they are by each other like that, my cats usually don't lay by each other. But when you want a window, I guess you do whatever it takes.

This move at work is killing me. I'm so tired. I think I'm done with my share, now I have to learn some new stuff. Tomorrow I can go in and just work. At this point, that sounds so relaxing, lol!

I had a great time at knitting last night. We had so many laughs. It was a lot of fun! I didn't want to leave but I was so tired, mostly physically, I had to get home and veg out on the couch. I did manage to start yet another dishcloth. This is for one of the girls at knit night for the breast cancer research. It's a pink dishcloth with the breast cancer ribbon on it. She had a request for more, so I'll help out. Any excuse to knit!

Now it's time to go sit on the couch and pet my yarns and throw a few stitches before I make something to eat. Real hungry today. All this physical labor is giving me a workout and making me eat and eat and eat. Bring on the food!

1 comment:

Larjmarj said...

Those are some well loved kitties. The red/black one is very striking...and seems to know it.