Friday, October 26, 2007

I Kitchenered!

I did it! I did the Kitchener stitch on the top of this mitten, woo hoo! I'm so proud of myself. that's the first time I ever did it. Now I have to make the second one.



This is the back of the hand.




And here is where the fingers can peek out if you want, or tuck them back inide.




I got the pattern here:
http://magknits.com/Feb07/patterns/peekaboo.htm I hope I did this link correctly.

I've got my goodies all made for the Halloween Knit for Charity and We'll Have Soup and Goodies Party tomorrow. Now I can sit and knit and enjoy the rest of the evening. It's been a very calm, peaceful, enjoyable day off.

2 comments:

Amy said...

See you tomorrow! (I haven't made my goodies yet, but I did go to the store at least.)

Larjmarj said...

CUTE!!
nice work...