Wednesday, August 20, 2008

More doll making fun!

I've been having a great time playing with beads and baubles and oddments and making little dolls. I completed another one. I can't stop! Here is the latest:




She was so fun to make! Tomorrow my sister is coming back and we'll work on some more. I don't know what I'm going to do with these little dolls, but I just have to make them. Something fun and creative to do. I think I'll make my daughter one in her school's colors to take back to school with her. I think my next one will be an oriental one with the red fabric on the right, the picture doesn't do it justice:



Gotta figure out how I'll decorate it. Fun fun fun!

I also finally started getting fabric for my rag quilt. It's the Christmasy one with the trees. The other two fabrics, the pink and the yellow, are to make my daughter some pillowcases to take back to school. Of course I had to buy a ball of yarn while at Joann's, more Sugar & Cream.



She loves the pillowcases I make her. Hopefully I can get at them tonight, that is if she's not using the sewing machine. I've been teaching her to sew! She's making a purse, and has put the zipper in and done a few seams. She's doing great! I'll post a picture when it's done. I'm very proud of her for accomplishing this!

No comments: