Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Vineyard and Peaches & Cream



Hello! Don't know if anyone is reading this. I finished the Vineyard dishcloth. I like it, but the bottom came out kind of wavy, it didn't show up in the pic. Never said I was a good picture taker! I found some Peaches & Cream at the local Walmart the other day, so just HAD to buy it and TRY it. I made gramma's favorite dishcloth with the ball on the left, "Old Glory". I'll have to take a pic and post it later. I really couldn't tell much of a difference from Sugar & Cream. I like them both.

Tomorrow is the grand vacation, lol! I'm going up north for a few days, to a place I go every year, with the teen. Probably the last family vacation. Hopefully the teen will get over herself and enjoy it.

If I don't get back before tomorrow, hope everyone has a great Fourth of July!

No comments: