Friday, July 13, 2007

Back to reality . . . with stash













Greetings! I have returned to the land of blogging. Went away for a few days on vacation and just haven't felt like blogging since I returned. I've been reading blogs, just not posting. Don't even know if anyone is even reading this.


Anyhoo, when I got back I finished the first of the monthly knit along dishcloths. It's orange with a sun and the picture is horrible. Of course I have to show off my bag of stash. I felt so proud carrying those bags out of the store and into my hotel room and then eventually home. All the stash I got is in the last picture. Peaches & Cream, Sugar & Cream, fun stuff! Got some stuff with squiggles from the Dollar store, yes, the Dollar Store! I can make something fun with that, not sure what yet. Some wool blends from Plymouth yarn, and some squishy soft purple stuff called Jelly Bean. Boy was that fun buying all that. Not all at once. Had to space it out. Some is from Walmart, the rest is from the big craft store called Arnie's, which is in Houghton Lake, and then there's the Dollar Store stuff. I've currently got nothing on the needles, so time for a new project! Finished the mittens I was making for my mom today. The new knit along doesn't start until Monday, so now I've got to decide what to play with this weekend. Decisions, decisions.



No comments: