Wednesday, July 25, 2007

2nd July Dishcloth



This is the 2nd July dishcloth, finally got around to photographing it and uploading it, all that good fun computer type stuff. I like it, but I didn't like making it. Sorry if I offend anyone.

Not much going on today. It's humid. Quiet. Had a busy day at work and today I just hate my job, so I won't talk about that. Worked on my giant sock for a while. Finished the cute little purple furry purse. I'll post a pic of that next time.

Is anyone reading this? How do we know if anyone is reading our blogs?

2 comments:

Aunt Kathy said...

Diane I am reading your blog. I come here often. My name is Aunt Kathy AK for short. I just recently added a hit counter to by blog and it tells me how many people have been there and if they are first ime visitors or returning ones. It's free. I think you can link to it right from my blog.

The reason I am here today is to say HI and to tell you I was tagged today and I am supposed to tag 6 more blogs. I chose yours. I am hoping it will bring others here too so they can see the nice things you have made.

I hope you don't mind. If you should decide to play the game the instructions are on my blog.

Hope to see you there and if you need halp with the hit counter I will try. I am learning as I go.

Have a great day.

Diane said...

Hi AK! Thanks so much for leaving me a comment. I'll check out that site counter later and will post six things about me, gotta think about that one for a bit.