Happy Thanksgiving! This is my most absolute favorite holiday, just fun, food, no gift buying, a day of eating and relaxing with family. Did I mention food and eating? The best part! I'm hosting Thanksgiving dinner at my house. We are going to have so much food. I'll be making a lot and more will be brought by my family. We are going to eat all day. I better wear elastic waist pants, lol!
I do have some things I'm grateful for this year.
1. My mom is not in the hospital this year.
2. I have a job.
3. My daughter made it home safely from school for the holiday.
4. Everyone is in good health.
5. There is plenty of food to eat today.
6. I have lots of yarn to play with!
7. I have made the most wonderful friends in my knitting group.
8. My house is warm.
I could go on and on, but that's enough for today, you get the message. What are you thankful for?
I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving. Gobble Gobble!