Thursday, July 3, 2008

Little Things

The tomato plants are still alive, but not doing too well. I do have some tiny tomatoes on them. I planted them in pots this year because I kept getting animals gnawing away on my plants. I'm just going to be patient and wait and hopefully they will grow more. With all the rain we've had, I'm surprised they haven't drowned.




I did get another ornie done! A little angel. She's at the top of the plant.

I won a book on ebay. All kinds of patterns in it for sewing little things, really cute stuff!



I'm in love with this pattern from the book, little zebras! I need to keep an eye out for black and white striped fabric.



Don't ask me why I want to make the zebras, I just do. Got lots of things I want to sew. I still need to start buying fabric for my rag quilt. Might have to go calico shopping over the weekend. The nice 3 day weekend!

Still not much knitting going on. I just haven't been inspired to knit lately. I did start a dishcloth from the Monthly Dishcloth Knit-Along, I'm behind on it, but that's OK, it will get done. I have no idea what it will be.


1 comment:

Larjmarj said...

I haven't been doing much knitting either. Just a lot of slacking.

Miss seeing ya!