Saturday, July 5, 2008

Fat Quarters and Other Things

How was your 4th of July? Mine was grand! I went to Joann yesterday with my sister and my daughter. We had such a grand old time! We were there for three hours! I think we could have stayed longer, maybe stayed the night if they would have allowed it! We had so much fun just taking our time and looking at stuff. We spent the most time in the fat quarters area. They were on sale for 99 cents. Had to stock up! Here is some of what I bought:




I seem to have gotten lots of purple. That big piece is flannel. Don't know what I'm going to do with that yet, but I wanted it. Maybe I'll make another project bag. Haven't made one of those in a while. I've been working on this today:



Can you guess what it is?

I need to take my kitty back to the vet this week for a recheck. She is doing so well. You can see where her fur is growing back on her back. She's doing real well. Just a couple more days of getting the antibiotics in her. She's onto me. I've been getting very creative with stuffing her pill in a treat, or in tuna, any way I can get it into her. The other cats love it. They get treats at the same time, but no pill.



Hope you're having a wonderful 4th of July weekend. I am!

No comments: