Monday, May 4, 2009

The Sewing Bug

I got bit by the sewing bug again. This seems to happen every spring. I made this totebag and used fabrics all in a cupcake print.




It's so bright and cheerful! Here's the inside, there are two pockets in there.



It was a lot of work, but I got it done. And I really like it! I can carry around a pretty good sized knitting project in there.

In addition to that fabric, I bought all this:



Joann had all their Keepsake Calicos on sale for 40% off. Had to stock up!

I also bought some colorful cottons, they're mixed in with those calicos, but look at the colors on this:



Love those guitars! Now I need to sit at that sewing machine and create something.

I haven't been knitting too much lately. I did start this hat.



OMG, that yarn is so soft. Alpaca With A Twist, Baby Alpaca. Very pettable.

1 comment:

MRS MJW said...

Ewwww, that alpaca looks yummy. Thanks for your comment on my flock! Happy Knitting! :-)