Monday, April 27, 2009

Good things

It's done! The Clapotis is done! I can't tell you how happy I am to be done with it. But suddenly it got hot AND very humid the last few days. I won't be using it . . . yet.




That picture makes it look huge, like a blanket. I made the shawl size, not the scarf size. I am pleased with how it turned out.



I'm still working on the Traveling Socks. Almost done with this month's section then I can move on to a whole new project.

My daughter won a partial scholarship! I'm so proud of her. She got chosen! There was an awards' banquet at the college over the weekend and I was her guest. Yummy food! It was so nice to go see her and to attend the banquet. Such a proud moment for this mom.



The semester is almost over. She'll be home in a week. I need to dust off the stove and practice cooking again.

3 comments:

Jeanne said...

The clapotis is beautiful - love the color!

Congrats to your daughter!

Larjmarj said...

I love my clap too! You knew the warm weather wouldn't last right? Now you can wear it!

Heather said...

Congrats on finishing the Clapotis!

Also congrats to your daughter. That is a lovely photo of you guys!!