Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Gifts

How was your Mothers' Day? My kids spoiled me! Wow! I mentioned in my last post that my daughter got me a birdhouse. I finally hung it today. I just love it!




Don't ya just love it! I do! Here's the rest of my haul from her:



Yarn, and a candle, and a kitchen towel and some little lights for my yard. I love it all! I can't believe she got me all that. What a kid!

And here's what my son got me:



Aren't they so cute! He knows I love hedgehogs and found these to put in my yard. They're so cute I could stare at them all day.

It was a very nice Mothers' Day!

I did a little knitting and finally finished this hat. It's made with Alpaca With a Twist, Baby Alpaca. So so so soft!



It fits perfectly and I can tell it will be nice and warm. And as we all know, winter will come back. But I can't even think about that yet.

4 comments:

Sue said...

I love those Hedge Hogs...Wish I had a set for my yard...Hope your Mother's Day was perfect in every way.
Hugs
Sue

At Home Mommy Knits said...

So glad you had a wonderful Mother's Day!

Jeanne said...

Sounds like a great Mother's Day - and great kids!

Susan said...

You've raised good children who know how to do presents.