Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Color!

After all the dreariness and drabness of winter it's time to add some color to my life. I had this shelf in the living room, full of my treasures.




I added a coat of paint . . .



So nice and bright! I love it. You can see my lamp from Ikea on the table. I just love that thing.

Then I added some silk flowers to a vase I had.



A couple of corners in my house are now brightened up!

Here are the colorful Easter eggs we dyed. I might add, they were delicious made into deviled eggs.



I went shopping with my daughter while she was home for Easter and I got a bright colored bag for spring. Nice and roomy!



I just love that color!

And take a look at this sock yarn I bought not too long ago. Very very bright and colorful!



I'm sure looking forward to my tulips blooming. They will add some color to my yard. And hopefully soon I can get outside and plant flowers.

So what's colorful in your life?

1 comment:

Larjmarj said...

Isn't it amazing what you can do with paint?

I'm gonna come steal that sock yarn.