Thursday, April 24, 2008

Almost done!

I have one more repeat on the shawl! Hip hip hooray! I'm so close to the end I can almost taste it. After that repeat, there are four rows of garter stitch and then I can weave in the ends. I'll be so glad to be done with this. There is a new episode of Grey's Anatomy on tonight, I'll be on the couch knitting while I watch it. I know I won't finish tonight, but I'll get close. So exciting!


I bought some calico fabric to make my sister a little project bag. Then I'm going to get some more fabric to make my other sister a bag too. Once this shawl is done, I'm going to sew up a storm for a few days! So many family members want my little bags. Can't wait to get started!


4 comments:

Shorty said...

That fabric is going to make a really cool bag. I can't wait to see the finished product.

Miss knitting with you.

S.

Heather said...

I know you can do it.....finish, finish, finish!!

The fabbie is cute! Can't wait to see the bags!

Krystal said...

I'm thinking your blog was mis-named. Should be Diane's fabric addiction. :) Just kidding, the bag will look so cool!

Larjmarj said...

My sister would lose her mind over the pink kitty fabric.