Saturday, September 8, 2007

Knitting Slump



I believe today is the garage sale/fund raiser for my friend's mother-in-law for the breast cancer 3 day. I made and donated this washcloth, along with another washcloth and a pink little purse. I hope they raise tons of money.


I've been in a knitting slump. I don't know if it's the weather, but just haven't felt good lately so I haven't really been knitting much. I did finish the dishcloth monthly KAL. I was working on a pair of slippers, finished one, and I don't like it. I'll probably rip it out and contemplate what else I can make with that yarn. It's the pretty blue Nashua I got from one of the girls at knit night. Today is knitting with the girls in Saline. Just haven't been able to decide what I want to make. I found a pattern for the University of Michigan M for a dishcloth and cast on for that this morning. So, once again, I'm making another dishcloth. This will be for my son as he goes to U of M and loves football (let's hope they win this week). I'm making it with yellow Sugar & Cream.

It's cooler this morning. I got the house cleaned, still have to vacuum. It's amazing how the house doesn't get that messy with just me living here. But the dust still accumulates and the cats keep shedding. So, it's off I go to vacuum.

Have a great weekend!

No comments: