Monday, September 17, 2007

Dinner for one



I found a free pattern on line for this "M"!!! My son goes to U of M and is a big football fan. I gave it to him over the weekend. And Michigan won this week, yay!

Living alone is very strange to me. I've always lived with someone, my parents, my husbands, my kids. Now it's just me. It's a pain in the butt when it's time for dinner. You get tired of having the same old leftovers for days in a row. Frozen dinners get old. You can only eat so many sandwiches and cans of soup. And going out for carry-out adds up especially right now with money tight. I'm sure in time I'll adjust.

I started knitting a hat for my grandson. I had some Bernat cotton with varying shades of blue. This won't take as long as the hat I made for my granddaughter cuz it's smaller and I'm not doing double strand knitting with that pain in the butt yarn I used for hers. Still have to take a pic of it.

No comments: