Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Snow Day

Snow, snow, snow. Lots of snow came out of the sky between yesterday and today. Nope, didn't go to work. And I have a stupid cold, so I stayed home and have been lazy all day. Except for the shoveling part. Ughhhhhh. No energy to sew today, so I'll show you what I've made.


First off, remember that quilted fabric I showed you a while ago? This is what it became. A bag.



I love it! It's very roomy! It was fun to make.

And another bag. This one a totebag.



I just love that fabric! Can you tell I love bags? I love making them. Can't make enough of them. I have fabrics and patterns to make more.



I bought most of those fabrics when I went to see my daughter this past weekend. Just couldn't help myself. Now I have to quit buying fabrics. Let's see how long that lasts, lol! I have a lot of fabrics, but then I see more that I like . . . and it just happens.

I also made this bird pincushion.



A fun little sewing project. But I don't really like making stuffed things. I don't like the stuffing part. He did turn out cute, and I like him. So that's what I've been up to.

No comments: