Thursday, February 4, 2010

February already

Can you believe it's February already? Time sure is flying. This used to be mostly a knitting blog, but I have lost my knitting mojo lately. Just can't get excited about yarn or patterns or knitting a thing. The last thing I made was a pair of fingerless mittens. Love the yarn. Shepherd's Wool. The color is Cherries Jubilee.




I'll get my knitting love back soon, I think. Just taking a break.

I have been sewing. It's an obsession lately. Bought some beautiful fabrics from the quilt shop.



That's only part of them. There's much more. Oh much more. Projects have been cut out and are in the project box waiting to be sewed.

I did make this little pocketbook. It's so cute.



I used charm squares and fat quarters for it. I love charm squares. My newest addiction. Here's the inside.



I think I'm going to give it to my daughter. She can keep her makeup or just stuff in it.

And lastly, I know it's wayyyyyyyyyyy early, but I made my grandson a Christmas stocking. This was so fun to make. I just made up the pattern and sewed it. The stocking is flannel I got at the quilt shop, and the top part is called Soft & Comfy, it's Joann's brand of Minky. So so so so soft! I'd love a whole blanket made out of it!



So that's what I've been up to.

No comments: