Monday, February 15, 2010

Cough, cough

Cough, cough, hack, hack. Bronchitis. I've never had bronchitis before, but I have it now. Not fun. It just sucks the life right out of you. All my plans for a marathon sewing weekend with my sister went down the drain. So I didn't get much done this weekend. A lot of naps tho! And a lot of sitting on the couch. I finally got some knitting done. I made a pair of mittens for my grandson. I can't believe how fast these knit up. I've never made child size mittens before. Fun! I'll definitely have to make him some more.




That was some Vanna yarn I had in my stash, color is denim. I worked on them while watching the Olympics, which I'm enjoying. So at least there was something good on TV to watch. My heart goes out to the family of the young man killed on the luge track, what a terrible tragedy.

I did make a couple of pairs of jammie pants. These are for my daughter. Got the fabric at a quilt shop when I went out of town.



I love that fabric! Cotton flannel, very cozy.

And I made these for me with some fabric I had in my stash. Tiny ice cream cones and popsicles. Cute. A girl loves new jammies when she's sick.



Some ice cream would be nice about now too.

No comments: