Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Where did summer go?

Wow, Labor Day weekend coming up. Where did the summer go? It never really got all that hot here, one weekend of 90 degree days. But I don't like it real hot anyway. I like the cool nights, and 70 degree days. I've got a five day weekend coming up and let me tell you, I'm sure looking forward to it!


Not much else to talk about. I've got pictures of some stuff I bought when I went out of town. First some fabrics from various shops in the lake town. Beautiful and fun stuff! Wish I lived closer so I could take a class there.



And some more pretty fabrics. I can't get enough of them!



And some patterns from a very nice quilt shop in that area. So cute! My sister bought me the snowman pattern. Can't wait to make all this stuff.



And some miscellaneous crafting things I bought, the little wooden eggs are also from my sister.



I have more than enough to keep me busy for a long time. But soon there will be another sale ... somewhere, and I'll feel the urge to go and keep adding to the stash. Hard to stop. I look at it as stocking up for retirement.

1 comment:

Larjmarj said...

I had that very thought about summer the other day. Whooosh!! Gone!!