Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Cute Things

Cute overload today. Let's start with the little pink felt bag. I embellished it with some adoreable cupcake buttons. They look so real I want to eat them.




I bought the cutest lampshade for my candlestick lamp at the craft store. A bit early for Halloween stuff, but I have it out anyway. I just love it!



I did a little Halloween crafting. Coffins usually aren't something that are cute, but they are when they are painted with glow-in-the-dark paint and have music buttons in them. One for my daughter, one for my grandson.



While I was painting the coffins my daughter made these little dolls. So precious! And I painted the papier mache cupcake and gave it to her. The top comes off for storing precious small items.



I haven't been knitting much lately, but I did get these socks done for my grandson. I can't wait to give them to him.



I don't have anything on the needles at the moment. Can't decide what to knit next, so I'm taking a break.

My grandson started first grade. Here he is with his school haircut. He's just so cute in my eyes!



And here's my daughter fishing from the paddleboat when we went on vacation. No fish were caught that day.


1 comment:

Heather said...

such a cute lampshade. Your grandson is adorable. Errr...handsome, because I am sure little boys in the 1st grade do not want to be called adorable