Saturday, June 13, 2009

Strawberry season

We recently got an outdoor Farmers Market in the city I live in. It's very small at the moment. Hopefully it will attract more vendors in the future. I went last weekend and bought the most delicious strawberries! They must have been picked that morning. They were so fresh and juicy and sweet. I want more. Must make another trip there today.




Yum yum yum!

Here is the other ball of yarn I bought last weekend from the yarn shop. It's such a pretty shade of blue, very different, the picture doesn't do it justice.



It's a worsted weight. 450 yards! I have no idea what I'm going to make with it yet. It's from Farmhouse Yarns, LLC. That pink and black one I showed you the other day is also from Farmhouse Yarns, LLC. They have such pretty colors, and the yarn is very soft.

Time to go get ready for the Farmers Market. I hope there are more strawberries. What are you up to this weekend?

Also, thank you very much for your comments. I'm happy to know there are people out there!

No comments: