Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Drained

What a crazy busy week it's been since I last posted. My daughter is renting an apartment in the town where her school is. She moved out this past weekend. Moving is always so crazy, busy busy busy. I was so tired from that, just drained. She loves her little place, and I'm adjusting again to the quiet.


I managed to get a few things done last week. I ironed some of my beloved little matroyshkas to a t-shirt with fusible web. So simple.



Very comfy. I love it!

I also sewed these little pouches. I found the pattern on line. Such a simple pattern and so cute!



They hardly take any time at all and use very little fabric. A good way to use up scraps and fat quarters! I know I'll be making more of these.

I finally gave up on the sock. I just didn't like it so it went into the frog pond.



I did start another sock with that yarn. I'm liking it much better. I'll show you next time.

No comments: